So, here’s what…
I’m a Blogger now…adding to my current list of Actor, Singer, Dancer, Daughter, Friend, Rum Drinker, Coffee Addict, Painter, Web Series Writer, Financially Challenged Woman, Comedian, Teacher, Learner, Director, Bus Rider, Knee High Wearer, Master Manifester, Positive Lightworker, and Snorter (when I laugh)
I’ll be sharing observations, thoughts, quips, and musings on the adventures in my life…all with my own recognizable sarcasm and hilarity. Enjoy the read…and the ride!!
Here’s what...
Today I am sitting at the coffee house across the street from my house…The Rumor Mill. Funny name, do they mill rumors here? Does everyone sit around and gossip about silly things they have heard about the people sitting next to them? Nope…just a neighborhood coffee house with loads more personality than SBux and the requisite “mom & pop” higher prices…and great music on the radio!!
How many times have you thought or been told the following: “Your life is crazy…you couldn’t write that if you tried…how do you always get into situations like that?...you can’t be serious…weird things only happen to me when I’m with you…there’s no way you actually dated a guy that did that”…ETC. Well, my friends say things like that to me ALL THE TIME. I seem to have a knack for implausible adventures…things that seem unreal and ridiculous, but are in fact situations I experience. I’ve decided it may be time to share them with a larger audience…and that’s where you come in.
So, for now, it’s nice to “virtually” meet you J and I’m looking forward to becoming “virtual” friends…follow along in my crazy life and prepare to laugh along with me because even when my life gets challenging, you’ll hear me snorting…and THAT’S what!
No comments:
Post a Comment